Investment Consulting & Wealth Management
Individuals and organizations are always balancing between risk and return when making budgeting decisions. This risk may include the risk of loss in an investment, opportunity cost and even time consumed.
Kiota Wealth management applies strategies that help our clients by developing a plan that will maintain and increase the client’s wealth based on their financial situation, goals and comfort level with risk. After the original plan is developed, we implement it in consultation with the client and the manager meets regularly with them to update goals, review and rebalance the portfolio, and investigate whether additional services are needed, with the ultimate goal being to maximize the lifetime value of each coin.
Typically, wealth management involves three key tenets
- Increasing the amount of savings available to invest
- Investing prudently to maximize value
- Financial & Estate Planning to stretch out the funds to their longest possible use and managing it for future generations
Our clients are invested in:
- Stocks in the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE)
- Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs)
- Stocks in other East African Exchanges
- Unit Trusts
- Mutual Funds
- Treasury Bills
- Treasury Bonds
- Short Term and Medium Term Notes
- Securities & Bank Deposits
- Certificates of Deposits
- Fixed Deposits and Savings Accounts
- Corporate Bonds
Alternative Investments & Real estate
- Agricultural Ventures
- Real Estate Development
Other (Emerging Investments)
- Blockchain powered ventures
We engage tax and legal experts to ensure legal/regulatory matters are well adhered to, and any contractual obligations are properly laid out.
As part of our service offering, we provide insights into how the markets work and how one can execute different strategies while investing in the markets to both manage risks and bring out better outcomes e.g. the use of options, market timing, whether to buy and hold or day trade among others.